Organize and keep track of all corporate records such as:
- articles of incorporation
- company by-laws
- meeting minutes
Minute Books make tracking business activity and expenses more efficient for tax purposes, as well as ensuring company records can be easily reviewed by accountants, shareholders, prospective investors, government offices responsible for granting benefits and CRA tax auditors.
All of our Minute Books come with:
- Attaché case with customized brass name plate
- Corporate seal (available separately)
- 20 Share certificates (common and preferred)
- Standard tab set
- Ledger sheets
ORDER A MINUTE BOOK TODAY!
PLEASE NOTE: Our payment options have changed.
- To order a Minute Book and pay online with a credit card – CLICK HERE
ORDER A MINUTE BOOK
**If you don’t see the confirmation message pop up on the screen after you hit “Submit” please send your request via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact us by phone.