Judgement Registration

Ready to proceed with your Judgement Registration?

Have you been awarded a small claims judgement in New Brunswick? Registering in the Canadian Personal Property System will enable you to take the next steps to collecting the amount awarded to you on the judgement. Our qualified staff can answer your questions complete the judgement registration for you.

You also may be able to register a lien against a person or property in the New Brunswick Land Registry and/or New Brunswick Land Titles.

Need more guidance?

If you have additional questions or wish to proceed with registering your judgement in the Canadian P.P.R.S, contact our office.